CISS is engaged in research, education and services to attain health equity in Mexico and throughout the world. Health systems understanding has become relevant as the forms to finance, sustain and organize health care have been recognized as determinants of health improvement that may guarantee good quality health care and financial protection for all.
CISS provides the Mexican Health Ministry with technical and scientific consulting and support regarding intra- and inter-sector decisions and actions, as well as strategic support for Mexican states’ health services that require regulatory and organizational oversight and interventions.
miércoles 26 agosto 2020 15:46:54 por Webmaster INSP
Center for Health Systems Research
- Center for Population Health Research
- Center for Health Systems Research
- Center for Nutrition and Health Research
- Center for Infectious Diseases Research
- Center for Evaluation and Surveys Research
- Regional Center for Public Health Research
- Center for Information on Public Health Decisions